Pilates is for Everyone!
The wonderful thing about Pilates is that you can begin at any level regardless of ability, age, injury or fitness level.
I work with people of all ages and levels of fitness from 14 years olds with growing pains and poor posture to 82 year olds who wish to improve their mobility and maintain a healthy active way of life.
Athletes who are experiencing injury and wish to focus on a specific area to avoid, treat and rehabilitate injury, to pre and postnatal mums looking to avoid back pain and poor posture during and post pregnancy whilst carrying on with a safe careful exercise regime.
At The View Pilates I specialise in rehabilitation working with people who are often in acute or long term pain, especially back pain, but also often hip and other joint or post-surgery such as knee and replacements.
The benefits of Pilates
- Builds core strength and stability
- Improves posture and alignment
- Increases flexibility
- Improves muscular balance and strength
- Increases muscular tone and endurance
- Prevents injury
- Enhances performance in sports
- Relieves stress and back pain
- Improves co-ordination and circulation